Please no cosmetic pet event on vault weekend

5 day old thread, no responses. They must not work weekdays now either.

4 Likes

Well, I doubt they will do anything about it, so what are they supposed to respond?
ā€œsorry guys we donā€™t give a sā€¦ about what you like or notā€?
or
ā€œwe have a plan and stick to it even if itā€™s badā€
:smiley:

1 Like

Just want to say I hope they change their minds. Pet wednesdayā€™s are annoying enough as it is, without the added cosmetic pet right in the middle of gnome weekend.

Gnome weekendā€™s are by far and away the best time to get pets, and this would put a massive dampener on things.

8 Likes

We are changing this now. Thank you for the feedback!

45 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you.

Yay! :partying_face:

10 characters

The pet rescue is showing postponed by a week now, Dec 5th (prev Nov 28th).

Thank you for listening! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

We are good at complaining but I donā€™t want to miss the chance to leave a thank you
:heart:
Iā€™m sure a lot of players will silently thank you :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I didnt even complain, but say Thank You anyway. A little compensation for those who do it the other way around :wink:

Clearly you were wrong lol. So why are you still playing again?

Thank you for the response devs, glad this got sorted out.

Thank you!

Thanks for the schedule change. :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @Saltypatra

Iā€™m sorry, are you trying to say something? Try removing the flags, that might help a bit.

Oh, you canā€™t cause your 8 years old and donā€™t know how to communicate like an adult?

Well thatā€™s a shame.

Oh yh I am.saying it. What does ur name represent?

Google saves lives.

Those darn flags again. Just get those removed for me and Iā€™d love to hear what you have to say. Iā€™m sure it will be a very articulate and well crafted response.

Clear enough?

That guy needs jail time and u block.

Nobody knows what you are rambling on about. Iā€™m guessing this thread and most of these messages will be deleted so enjoy your weird ranting and raving while you still can. Itā€™s really good to know you are a rational, compassionate, and reasonable human being. We need more players like you in this community.

1 Like