Please close this thank you

@SilverStream It is difficulty for people to understand what you are going through exactly. Because they have no idea. And that is the hard part being mentally ill or special need. People can rather work against you, than sit still and listen to you, people think they know better etc. Just don’t forget that these people just doesnt know better, and often they have no idea how to treat people with differently diagnosis. Also don’t forget that your disorder does not define you, what you do in life and how you treat other people is what define you.

I would personally not recommend getting advice from a playerbase with sensitive topics myself - but write to the moderators or something instead. Online forums have a ton of differently people in, and just one single reply may hit you very wrong, and then the rest of the night goes into being annoyed about it.

3 Likes

I am sorry for saying there should be a different game, that was definitely wrong and i apologize. I hope the house construction ends soon, have fun with your music. And i admit, i dont understand people with special needs, i try my best but still dont quite get it so I’m sorry if i was rude previously, i wasnt trying to be

4 Likes

its ok tigress I understand

2 Likes

Hi @SilverStream,

I have experience and knowledge with where you talk over, and I feel you and understand you, but this is an open community and Im not ashamed for who I am and that I have other needs than other people only I have learned in my life how more open and be honest in share such personal sensitive things you trigger a lot of people who has not the good intention with us and that makes that Im very careful and have borders in what I share and pity enough if you have a broken bone or a physical illness the most people understand that but mental disorder/illness coz it is defo an illness for lifetime the most people dont understand coz the simple effect its not to see directly and then can people real mean and is the world real tuff, so my advice in this is stay who you are and believe in that people try to understand you and everyone has things they still regret, but please be careful with be so open, vulnerable on an open community people dont see you, dont hear you they just see the text and react on the text not on you in person while you read it as personal opinion to you and that can be very confronting and painful!

Enjoy your music and hope you get soon calmer and the house construction ends!

Take care!

Hi @Tigress,

Dont be too hard on yourself since im active here I have seen many message of you, and you are a real nice warm person who want to help and understand others!
If you just read the message, its not weird that you react with the idea for another version of this game.
But when you see other reactions and get more info over it, you could make the picture complete and saw that another version is not the solution for this problem.
That there is so much to do over mental disorder’s/illness is coz there are so much different in it and then is it also by each person different and how that person deal with it or not… so it is very difficult to really understand, but you are a kind not judging person and I havent read that you didnt have respect for people with other needs infact its good that this thread was here coz we have spoken together in community over mental issue’s and with respect for the other and that is always a win - win situation coz nobody with a mental disorder has to be ashamed for it and we all treat each other with respect and I say always if you dont understand me or think I have said something wrong just say it to me then I can make it clear coz we have also the language barrier English is not my main and sometimes can just a word make the difference in a positive or negative message :wink:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you @Shivandri, that is sweet

2 Likes