Pet and 3.4 Stream Summary (From Salty's Twitch Stream)

That was my assumption.

You missed two rolls of pets:

Maybe not all of them will appear on release or Sirrian just wasn’t sure about the ammount while making the video.

1 Like

Both posts have been updated with missing pets and this missed nugget:

• They will give away 1 pet as a login reward on 3.4 release day.
1 Like

Will all get the same pet, or will it be random? :stuck_out_tongue:

He didn’t specify.

1 Like

If @Sirrian’s favorite is Mini Mimic… Anybody think that will be our FREEBIE!? :thinking:

1 Like

I hope so badly for that. He is my fav as well.

No way it’s random. The sheer amount of squawking from people who get cosmetic pets would make this not worthwhile.

You’re absolutely amazing for breaking down the information to be so user friendly. Specially for those that don’t have time to watch the video. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you, and you’re welcome. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was wondering where people could see your pet and it look when you try to attack or recruit someone you will see it

i see you already got it with salty pic lol look like they posting old news on twitter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea, it looks like people have to click on your name and pull up your profile to see the pet.

On a side note, I was hoping that they would return the big version of the hero to the lower edge of the map. Oh well…

3 Likes

@XLS78, you going to help me with this one, too?

Uh, sure. What exactly am I supposed to do?

Haha. I never know what’s going on until you 'splain it to me. I think it’s been 8 updates now XD

Okay, let’s go with some comparisons to existing stuff.

Some pets give passive bonuses. You know, like the ones everyone at higher levels mostly ignores in the troops & teams menu because they don’t matter much. They might matter a little more with massively leveled pets.

Some pets are just cosmetic. You know, like Mercy after her first cast or when purple and yellow just never freaking align.

Some pet events are random. Like gnomes. In fact they are gnomes, but a different type, because that won’t ever get confusing. If someone from your guild wins against one in PVP then everyone in the guild gets a shot at the pet for an hour.

Some pet events are planned. These will have a gem shop, so you can just think of these as invasionbountyraids, only with pet rewards.

You can feed pets to level them up. Food is available through the planned events and maybe the random ones. You can probably also buy it for gems.

As you build up pets you get more bonuses and some other goodies and chaos orbs, which theoretically get you closer to Zeno’s Para^H^H^H^H Zuul’Goth.

The pets are also super kawaii and you can name them whatever you want.

I probably missed some stuff but it will be out soon and we will all then spam our new findings everywhere.

6 Likes

I understood all of that and you are a bleeping rock star. 9/9 updates successfully translated. May I2 flourish and win forever XD