More Pets and 3.4 infos

so the stream is over, let’s see what we know so far

• 32 pets will be released with the patch

• you can name your pet

• you can feed pet with any food color but it’s better give them their own color to get a bonus (the food with little star is recommended)

• you also can forge food

• you receive gems as rewards after each 5 level

• level 20 is max level and will reward you orb of chaos and maximum bonus

• you can get pet with pet gnome or rescue event

• gnome pet will appear only in pvp mode

• when someone in your team trigger a rescue event, everyone in the guild receive a notification and you can accept or refuse to rescue the pet.

• each rescue battle win give you rescue rewards

• with rescue rewards you can win pet or food

• you need to win 8 battle to rescue the pet and win a guarantee pet (if you don’t participate you don’t win it)

There is the calendar with the timer (daily login) full month rotation now

19 Likes

@Rickygervais got a screenshot of the calendar?

2 Likes

yup good idea i will add it

1 Like

I like everything I saw/heard except the time zones deal… One of the things I love about GoW is to play with people from across the world. Now there’s going to be an incentive not to.

6 Likes

its this sigil based?

No. Not that we could see anyway.

2 Likes

no i asked salty and she said no, i guess the 5 hours is the only restriction

good thing i buyed the dungeon pack every day and not only on sunday, it look like it will cost color jewel to craft food :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Patch notes when?
Complete Info when?

PETS WHEN

only info we got is soon TM and it is effectively submitted

its always a tuesday or thursday.

1 Like

But what about the OTHER 5 days!

nobody is happy about winning more treasure map in daily login? :stuck_out_tongue:

Today 2 new troops were released, tomorrow the start of GW, Wednesday 3.4 will be released, Thursday hotfixes on issues with 3.4 will be released, Friday-Sunday Gnome Event weekend.
What more could you want?

Would be nice to win a orb of chaos after 30 consecutive day

Rewards are based on 7 consecutive days. The rest are if you log in that calendar day. Each day of the month offers a different reward.

1 Like

Oh i get it sorry it missunderstood that one

1 Like

Just gonna say that this looks awesome! More free gems!

1 Like

If you beat eight rescue fights, you are guaranteed a pet. Being an end game player, I should have little problem doing that. What about newer players, who can beat four or five missions, but can’t beat the final few? Do they get anything?

Also, I still don’t know what a pet is!

We are told that the max level of a pet is 20, but the picture we are shown says max level 5?

I don’t have all that may colored gems (6,000 or so each.) To me that has translated into 60 celestials when I need them. Is food really going to worth more than that?

1 Like

Pet are similar as armor, they give you gold,souls,xp bonus or some are only cosmetic

Feeding pet increase their % bonus