3.4 Pet Spoilers

Somewhat surprised no one has started a thread on this. Over the weekend, these pet spoilers were posted on the GOW facebook page,

From the image above, we will get a new tab in the Troops & Teams to mange our pets. It appears that there will be at least 8 pets, one of which is Lucky the Cat.

There will be a new game mode in 3.4 know as pet rescue. This new mode appears to be guild based and has a 1 hr timer.

1 Like

Remember, I’ll be streaming pets tomorrow on our Twitch channel! This is 5 30 PM PDT, which is 11 30 AM AEST. Twitch

2 Likes

At least 12. Notice the arrow that is there to scroll. In dictating there’s at least 4 you can’t see in that image.

With Coming Soon! graphics.

1 Like

Hopefully pets can eat souls and traitstones. Give endgamers a use for all the extras they’ve accumulated over the years by playing the game for 1000’s of hours.

2 Likes

Hopefully… but not very likely…

1 Like

Hopefully we get new resources that work only for pets. There are so few resource types currently.

Non-sarcastically, if pets have a Kingdom, I like this. More troops, more tribute.

Pessimist-mode: Tribute will be nerfed soon.

Conclusion: Everything is bad. Hopefully the end of the World is soon.

11 Likes

How does this one-hour timer window thing works?
We all have different time zone…
and not everyone can meet specific hour window.

Are you familiar with the words “fire watch”? :wink:

1 Like

I think both of these images were actually posted and discussed in the Doomskulls thread, which is now I guess more about 3.4 spoilers than Doomskulls in particular. I know because I remember people complaining that the sky was falling over that pet quest timer.

I didn’t realize there was a Facebook page to follow? That’s a lot of different social media pages. Do I also need to follow on LINE, Telegram, Snapchat, Instagram, and Updog?

I’d prefer pets that eat gold and poop diamonds.

8 Likes

I’m fine with anything that doesn’t eat real cash only and poops battle advantages.

1 Like

Just Twitter and Facebook. (Our i2games twitter is my baby.)

what’s Updog? :joy::joy::joy:
(should I ask Ravens kicker Justin Tucker?) :grinning:

Not much, dog, what’s up with you? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Given the short duration and time zone differences, this obviously cannot be an event which requires the entire guild to complete. If it can be done the just a few members, this event will obviously favor guilds that have a diversified global membership base.

1 Like

I hope it does honestly. Every guild should try to be as diversified as possible. This possibly could be an incentive to do so.

1 Like

Pet stream in an hour!!! Twitch

1 Like

Taran spoiled your spoiler already. :grinning:
It’s gonna be like a zoo in 3.4. lol

81 ??!!! :joy: That’s a lot of pet food to buy !

1 Like