PC game screen looks like Console?

I haven’t seen this issue posted yet. My apologies if it has been.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
As I’m playing PVP on PC/Steam, the game screen turned into one that looks similar to the console game screen. Additionally, when I move the mouse around it makes the game screen shake slightly. I shut the game down, opened it, started another PVP battle and it happened again. Each time it happened, the strange screen/shakiness would be there but after about 20 seconds it goes back to the normal PC game screen.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
It did not seem like a certain action made this happen. It just happened randomly.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes, see below. You can see the blue circle cursor displayed and the console controller buttons are appearing at the top on the left and right sides. But I’m playing on PC. Strange indeed.

One more thing I want to add it just came up. While the “console” screen/shakiness is happening, i’m unable to click on the X to close a screen, settings button, or chat. But once that screen goes away, it works fine again.

Do you have a controller plugged in to your computer?

Yep, I do. That makes complete sense. Didn’t even think about that. It’s now unplugged and I’ll play a bit and let you know if it happens again. Thanks.

1 Like

Unplugging definitely did the trick. No more console screen. Thanks again.

1 Like