PAN's VALE - Underspire Teams

[1289,6976,6976,6656,3066,1,1,2,3,1,3,1,14035]

If possible kick off with a purple match 3 to fill Trickster.

Geomancer class gives the hero 50% damage reduction from skulls.

This team easily beats all kingdoms L12 Explore so should be good until the end boss.

I tried to incorporate the new weapon and troop but they did not work at all with each other/Pan due to their mana colours.

(Try for another Pan in event chests if needed)

4 Likes

For a non-Mythic team setup, Sileni Guard paired with a full Wildfolk team will keep you Barriered for days (as proven by the player’s Trial team) and effectively immune to Skull damage after just a few casts.

2 Likes

Caprichor
Lapina Explorer
Tooth of the Wild (Hero / Bard class)
Starflower

Fell Roost banner (+2 yellow, +purple, -green)

Caprichor is a very sturdy tank who buffs his own stats to tremendous levels with merely a cast or two.

Tooth of the Wild because I wanted an exploder/summoner weapon for the hero; Brown being the only color not yet covered after picking the other three tossed out the new weapon from this week – and because the new weapon is the one that doesn’t generate a storm from affixes – and I opted against Daisy’s Cudgel as not to leave Starflower double-color blocked.

At really high levels? I have the option of changing my Hero to Elementalist, which would mesh nicely with Caprichor’s “Clobber” trait. I also have the option of subbing in Faunessa for Starflower once opposition attack gets high enough to make that worthwhile.

1 Like