Underspire - DRIFTING SANDS teams

[1541,7248,7420,6817,3068,1,1,2,2,1,2,1,14035]

Although Queen Beetrix resides in Drifting Sands I’m giving her the day off.
Instead, these three underused troops work really well together, and if you rotate variously through Topasarth, Shahbanu and Khronos you can often ‘free turn’ until the game is over. Happy days.

This is a fast team which easily beats E12 in all kingdoms and will be good to the final boss.

6 Likes

Great team thanks! Khronos is still eluding me, so I’m running a team without mythics…

Rock spirit
Queen beetrix
Emerald baton (class with green storm or dervish)
Obregonia

Rock spirit helps out getting bee up and has 50% skull reduction. Obregonia is mostly there to bleed enemies when matching green. Team is quick and works well in explore 12.

3 Likes

The Great Maw
Queen Beetrix
Queen Beetrix
Emerald Baton (Dervish)
Labyrinth banner (++green, ++red, -purple)

Beetrix looping can make this rather trivial; you don’t really need another significant spell damage-dealer beyond that.

Great Maw serves as your “tank” for what it’s worth; assuming it fills – and I would prioritize filling Beetrix over it – have it devour the most annoying enemy and be done with it other than using its’ then-augmented attack to skull enemies.

Hero as exploder/just-in-case-I-need-a-resummon support. I’ve defaulted to Dervish because that’s the regional class, but I’d consider something with the Banishment trait to inhibit enemies that have Submerge – probably Runepriest, which also has the Stone tree (for Rock Solid and Fortitude) because Sentinel strikes me as a “tank Hero” class and this Hero is playing rearguard.

But I look at this week as one of the easier Underspire weeks because of Beetrix looping.

1 Like

Thanks OP. I know we can all run the beetrix loop, and i appreciate something unique. It works suprisingly well.

4 Likes

Thanks for your team! I especially appreciate your suggestion about using a hero with banishment - I’m using Warden for the leafstorm + banishment.

Yes thanks for the dispel idea. I’ve switched to runepriest. Warden is an even better idea so I’ll switch to that now.

1 Like

I’m not running anything too special, myself – just Roc, Sandrunner, Topasarth (but of course), and … Obregonia.