Underspire - LEONIS EMPIRE teams

Leonis does not really have any stand out troops imo but one of the new ones has potential so I have also posted that one, which I am using for the Raid event.
This team has been extensively tested on L12 explore kingdoms and is quite quick.
The play style seems like a throwback to 2016 - I remember the days :rofl::partying_face::sunglasses:

[1355,6227,6302,6226,3029,1,1,2,2,3,1,2,14019]

ALTERNATIVE

[1355,6227,6302,7501,3029,1,1,2,2,3,1,2,14019]

3 Likes

Between Warpriest class, Emperor Korvash and Leonis Tower, this kingdom oddly features a lot of options for running Stun teams. Then there are the various Manticores for Mana Drain, and don’t forget City of Thieves for running Gold teams.

Pride Guard and the new Lion Commander both have DPS scaling by cumulative ally Armor, so if you equip your Hero with something like Golden Cog or Shield of Urskaya they can really tear up the opposition.

Exactly.
No stand out troops for running Underspire imo.
You forgot to post your team.

I normally just run 2xEmperor Korvash for Leonis Empire and does the job. Can either pair with Divine Ishbaala for 50% start or Flame on Anu for its 3rd trait (Faerie Fire a random Enemy when matching 4 or more Gems).

1 Like

I want to see devs streaming how they finish from start to end underspire this week. I can donate 20€ for it.

2 Likes

I could see myself using Tigraki Warrior + Flame of Anu towards the end of the Underspire as a means to quickly kill Diamantina. EK/Skull team could leave you vulnerable.

I don’t have a team to post yet, I’m just messing around with Lion’s Reach (Geomancer) + Corbin Half-Elf + 2x Dao while everything is still easy.

2 Likes

I believe the new raid troop will one shot diamantina

3 Likes

My attempt this week is thus:

Servant of the Dao
Lion’s Reach (Elementalist class Hero)
Divine Ishbaala
The Emperor

Not a whole lot this week insofar as massive damage dealers and even less in the way of those guys hitting multiple targets. So I view this as a skull slugfest, with the notion that I’ll use Servant of the Dao as a combination tank and heavy hitter (with the Clobber trait) and the Emperor to buff him.

I’ll absolutely consider subbing in the new Godslayer (in place of the Emperor) for the boss dragons later on in the thing.

2 Likes

true, forgot about that.

1 Like

Warhawk
Ishbaala
New exploder with Archer
Falconer

Warhawk deals 4x skull damage on Hunter’s Marked enemies, and if you lose the bird, you can summon another one with Falconer. I prefer class with Hunt talent over Elementalist, so Archer makes sense. 50% start to hero, Root Trap, and green storm can help with Ish alignments at the start of the fight.

2 Likes

I’m almost done with Underspire this week. I’m in the last area, found keystone but still looking for the dragon. I lost a couple fights due to RNG but not many.

I ran:

Elementalist
Emperor Khorvash
Tigraki Warrior
Tigraki Warrior

With Entangle + rock solid + mana drain from Emperor, the first two enemies never really get to attack you. Fill up both Tigraki Warriors, you can use them back to back to take out enemies in the 3rd/4th slot first. Since Tigrakis spell scales to enemy armor, it can hit for well over 100 true damage in the last area. I do have the troops fully ascended, traited and medaled, but this week isn’t bad imo. I don’t have a high team score either, just under 13k.

[6996,6479,7361,1573,3042,2,2,3,2,1,3,1,14034]

Having emperor in first slot means its skill increases will stack rapidly due to its magic increasing each cast. So have 3 nyshas equipped. And youve always got a back up summon if things go wrong.

Emperor in first slot .