Orb weaver class when?

Does anyone have any info on when the new class will be unlocked? :slight_smile:

I got the official answer!

:soon::tm:

2 Likes

Soonā€¦ (too soon?)

Harambe is ā€˜too soonā€™ :wink:

1 Like

My current speculation is it will arrive with guild update but since we still donā€™t have any news on that it seems like rather long considering its been some times since we can see it in game.

Mid-late October for guilds. Sirian gives a time line in official news future on xbox ps4

Thatā€™s the date for consoles. On pc/mobile it should arrive early to mid September.

1 Like

I anticipate it coming in the next two weeks, but that is purely speculative.

As Don Boba said, that what Sirian was saying for mid-late october for guild only applies to console version.

As for when Orbweaver is comingā€¦ Soon TM
(hopefully before end of next week)

4 Likes

Yay, more mobile / PC alpha testers lol

You say it like itā€™s a bad thing getting to play new stuff before others can xD

1 Like

You mean play test lol

Iā€™ll say it like that and you say it the way you like it :slight_smile:

If the 3rd trait was to summon dokkalfar and the weapon covered yellow then we are talking a one man army of the spiders.

Itā€™s not that way.

Whatā€™s with the ā€œ[x100]ā€?

Iā€™m probably interpreting a value incorrectly in the spell effects. Itā€™s possible the 100x refers to a percentage chance to get an extra turn.

Iā€™ll look into it.

Ya i know about what it currently was, just wish they would just give dokkalfar some love instead of replacing him with a hero class.

1 Like