Operation Mammoth Drop

It’s Bear Totem this week

Huuh I don’t see it in the shop. Weird. I’ll try again later, maybe it just appeared with the patch or something. Thanks for letting me know!

Reset game, weapons seem to be the last thing to show up at new week.

I’m leaving my mammoth at legendary, he doesn’t get much extra from being mythic.

Kraken doesn’t do Arena.

Because in the shop there’s a bear weapon that removes Green for a paltry mana cost.

That did the trick. I was online during reset until I typed my post, obviously that was the problem. Thanks!

Why has tesla vanished from our troop collection?

2 Likes

The game giveth, and the game taketh away.
¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

I’m getting that hourly download again too.

1 Like

I seriously hope that this week’s event will make more people drop into the Q&A thread and like all questions anyone might have asked about particles and the treasure hunt background.

25 Event points in and I feel like I am killing what little eyesight I have left. I want to claw my eyeballs out. The fireworks burn and that horrible, horrible background multiplies the pain. I used to love treasure hunt so, so much, even after the UI upgrade, since we could at least choose our backgrounds to minimize transparent board problems and there were no endless particles because of the cascades. But this is… it’s painful. Literally.

Me too.

If you have her in a team, you can still take that team out to battle. The battle will freeze for 5 seconds at the start, but works normal afterwards. Just don’t push the upgrade button on Tesla, if you access her like that, in the troop menu or you have to restart your game because things get glitchy and freeze on you for good then.

1 Like

I’m getting that everytime I collect tribute

It’s either mythic now or wait until kingdom After next. Because he wont be in gold chests by then.
I know, end gamer problems lol

1 Like

There’s no extra magic gain going to mythic anyway. It’ll keep.

She really hates mammoths.

Or Operation Mammoth Drop actually involved dropping one on her… and it hit.

2 Likes

He is extremely strong so far.

Mammoth
Spirit Fox
FG
Queen Aurora

is performing a little too well on attack… wonder what defense will do.

Well if it’s for arena it’s not so good at all you will remove the barrier on 1 troop what about the 3 other?

You better pick a troop or hero weapon who hit everyone

What has this to do with everything else? Mammoth will be in Arena, Kraken will not. So Kraken cannot face Dawnbringer in Arena.

And as you know there’s not all that picking choice there.

Someone said it will be good against dawnbringer but it only remove 1 barrier it’s really not the best choice to counter dawnbringer

Anti-Ketras and Anti-Stronghorn.

Neat.

1 Like