Operation Mammoth Drop

Solid troop for arena as well methinks.

2 Likes

Mmmm that does a lot for a common at that cost… hits twice and removes gems…

Yeah, imagine him at lvl 20 with all kingdoms up, he’ll be doing 40ish damage to each stat.

Interesting troop with nice effects but…

Why does it removes Blue gems and not Green?

It probably sounds like an odd question, that could be simply answered with: “Because yes Ivar!”, but i’m basing my questioning in the spell’s picture where the Mammoth removes a tree…

So many mysteries in Krystara… :thinking:

3 Likes

The big Mammoth sometimes had to go under the snow/ice to reach the grass, so it takes away the snow/ice(blue) to maybe get some grass(green) matches. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Makes sense.
Maybe that tree was really rude to him. He said “Good morning tree.” and got mad for not getting an answer… :rofl:

1 Like

Oh well, the big Mammoth also chewed the snow/ice to get water, so, yeah, it could be blue as well…But it removes the blue, so on other it works out. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Event points seems to be bugged at the moment.
Did 1 treasure hunt and had 22,000 odd event points.
It’s the same as my glory plus the event points I just earned.

1 Like

Umm… @Rickygervais. Seems as though “it” really was supposed to be released. Just someone forgot to tell @Sirrian.

1 Like

Ya I just did my first treasure hunt puzzle and got 3661 - not spending

Hey everyone, we had to shuffle some dates with Shocktopus, we will let you know when we send him out. :slight_smile:

We are aware of the issue with maps and are looking into it now.

3 Likes

Also, Just tried mammoth and it’s not removing blue gems on cast.

Edit: On PC

1 Like

Oh dear, we will look into that now. What platform?

1 Like

We are pushing a fix for the treasure hunt issue now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Salty, do you know if they’ll put out a text fix for Gargantaur’s outdated 3rd Trait? It still says Gain 2 Attack and Magic when I take damage. (the effect is 8, and works properly)

Xbox One

We will have a fix for that bug on XBox 1 this week.

1 Like

sweet, thanks

We are pushing a fix for Mammoth now. If you restart the game Mammoth should start removing gems. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate common glory troops, it’s just a trick to try to get me to spend 19k glory.

1 Like

Is there no weapon for five bucks in the shop this week or am I just blind? So much confusion!