Not getting Event Points (Resolved)

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android, Android version 8.0.0

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I was doing the Explore mode to get Event Points for the event, and when I completed the mission it said how many Event Points I earned. When I went to the Event page to see how many points I had total, it read “0.”

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It began around 7pm on September 27th.

Steps to make it happen again
I really couldn’t say if there was a specific way to recreate the bug. It just seems like something that happens no matter what I do. I select Explore, play a match, collect my earnings, and no Event Points are given despite them showing up in the victory screen.

Try closing and reopening the game, that may fix it.

Oh no not this bug again.

Hi Katada

I can’t see your invite code on your account, please feel free to send it to me in a private message so I can check if you received the event points using your account logs.

Generally if you aren’t collecting them it might be that the game isn’t registering this on the server. Closing/reopening can help you receive them or you can try the steps in this article

Hi, Cyrup! I checked the following day and all of my event points seemed perfectly accounted for. Sorry, I forgot to post here again with an update. Not sure what exactly did the trick, but it’s working perfectly fine now. =)

1 Like