[Not a bug] Unable to start any campaign task

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPhone SE 2020 / latest iOS

Screenshot or image:
wouldn’t help

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

Tapping on any of the (gold,silver,bronze) tasks does nothing. No screen change, no message, just nothing.
And yes, I have reloaded the game (‚real‘ exit) several times. Thank you!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

It’s permanent and started today with campaigns first being available.

Steps to make it happen again

Happens every time. Actually, nothing happens!

I don’t think you’re meant to click on them. They’re just for display. EDIT: Well other than the X to skip the task.

Have you tried completing any of the battles to see if it’s make any progress in the tasks?

Clicking on the image isn’t supposed to do anything. You need to go and do the task yourself.

For the Bronze Task, Intrepid Explorer, come out of the campaign menu, on the world map, select Maugrim Woods, Select Explore, Choose difficulty 1. Use a fast team such a Sunbird, Firebomb, Firebomb, Imperial Jewel. Complete all 4 explore battles and the Mini boss fight, You will now see a pop up on the right hand side of your screen saying ‘Intrepid Explorer Completed’. Head to the Campaign menu, Tasks and click collect.

It’s a bit of work but perhaps in the future the devs are already looking in to directing us to the desired area for the task.

Umm, so where exactly do I start a battle??

Just edited my post. See if that helps. If not tag me and i will help you through :slight_smile:

Also, notice you have already completed some of the gold task and some of the silver task. Your account is working and registering your progress.

1 Like

Oh My Gosh! I can’t believe how stupid I am. After 4+ years the devs still blow my mind :o Literally.
Thanks Hawx!! Will try it :wink:

No problem at all. I have made a guide to help players understand the Campaigns better, I will add the link for you

2 Likes

Here is the link. I made this guide for my alliance so you will notice it refers to a discord channel that only BDC guild members have access to but other than that it should prove useful to you

If it makes you feel any better, someone had the same question on Reddit. The devs could consider putting that in the Campaign tutorial since it doesn’t seem to be clear. (It might already be in there but I didn’t read through it :sweat_smile:.)

1 Like

We are planning to add this functionality in a future update but unfortunately, it didn’t make it into 5.0.

Sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes