[Investigating] Bug with task in campaign

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android 8.1.0, MIUI Global 9.6.6.0

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Its just stuck.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time

Please exit and re-open the game and then click the completed task to get the next one.
(Looks like you didn’t restart the game after weekly reset so you don’t have all the new data files downloaded yet.)

If that doesn’t work let me know.

Have done yet a couple times, of course. Nothing changed

Bonjour j’ai le même problème, sur xbox

I also got this bug. Restart the game doesn’t solve it! Playing on android

This Bronze task shouldn’t be in the list of their tasks. It should be:

How do we resolve the Warden Hero task. Is it a glitch?

Restarting didn’t work… Something might be wrong.

Can you all please confirm you’re exiting the game and not just going back to the homescreen?
To fully exit the game on Android follow the instructions here:

Xbox:

I’m on Playstation… I closed out and restarted.

1 Like

Even deleting all saved data and restarting makes no difference, it is still stuck.

1 Like

Quitter le jeu et redémarrer confirmer et cela ne change rien.

1 Like

Do you think people are stupid? That’s like when you ask an electrician for help and he says “Did you plug in the cable?”

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: :joy_cat: :laughing: So true…

1 Like

@Sipalman I don’t think anyone here is stupid but it’s very common for people to hit the home button and not realise their games or apps are still running in the background. I’m glad this is common knowledge for you but I don’t know who here knows that information so I have to ask, it’s part of my job to rule out all possibilities.

Also I did test for the issue before I asked everyone to do that, but I couldn’t reproduce it so I’m currently going to go through any troubleshooting steps needed to find out why some players have the issue and some don’t.

This is part of the tech support process. Also bear in mind that I was in chat earlier telling people to close and re-open their games to solve their problem because they didn’t realise they had to do that earlier. They aren’t stupid either. It’s not nice to suggest they are Sipal.

It didn’t start out this way, right? You had a bronze task you completed prior to the stuck one? Do you still remember what that task asked you to do and what you clicked once you completed it?

Same issue.
Android 10

Do you all have the square bracket text on the Task like the screenshot in the first post?

I was told changing the language and resetting works but I am unable to test.

1 Like

From Notorious on Discord.

They confirmed they corrected it by changing the language and resetting.

1 Like