[KNOWN ISSUE] Finished all, but one 3 star task in campaign

Platform, device version and operating system:

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. ‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?

Steps to make it happen again
REPLACE THIS TEXT WITH YOUR ISSUE. e.g. Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious! Example: I lose once in the Arena, I then exit to the world map, select broken Spire on the Map and enter Arena. broken spire’s quest lost instead.
20211130130348_1

Have done all tasks except one, due to game saying that I am done with all the 3 star tasks. Which it shows that I am missing one, because of a glitch. Have to wait until next week. Will not be able to finish the 6th level of the relic, due to the fact.

3 Likes

Working as intended. They want you to spend $25 for the extra 20 points each week.

Only kind of kidding.

1 Like

Hey @Malcolm54

The team is currently aware of this issue and are investigating why players aren’t receiving their final Bronze Task.

To stay up to date on when there is a resolution, we have made a Known Issues article about this you can follow along.
https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410665752207-Missing-Last-Campaign-Task

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Glad im not the only one! I was a tad irritated to think im not getting the artifact level. Hoping thjs is resolved soon. BEFORE Sunday…

1 Like

Especially since it makes finishing the campaign impossible.

1 Like