[Investigating] Bug with task in campaign

Thanks we’re investigating the language as a cause now.

2 Likes

1 Like

Changing the the language and restarting has no effect unfortunately

Which language did you change to, English?

Both people I know that did it changed to English. Changing back will apparently cause the same problem so you would need to stay in the language you changed to.

2 Likes

It happend after completing task of 4 battles with banner of the wolf. Changing language from Rus to Eng has helped, thanx!

1 Like

I changed from English to Spanish and stayed in Spanish, but no difference unfortunately

I made this article to help players with this issue, unfortunately, I can’t write it in every language but I tried to include search terms for the article in Russian, Italian and French so at least maybe it can be found by non-English speakers.

https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001636856

2 Likes

I appreciate the ideas though, thank you

I’ll add search terms in Spanish as well, I didn’t know that one had a problem too.

Chinese and German both appear to be working correctly.

1 Like

I will try German Kafka, cheers

2 Likes

Still no joy… I will just wait for a fix.

You’ve already tried to change to English?

1 Like

Yes, i have tried everything… No rush though, i will just wait until it is fixed

Added ALL teh languages to the search terms for the article now just in case.

@Fikda does your task look exactly like the other screenshots pasted in this thread? Is the language you normally play in Spanish?

1 Like

I normally play in English

which task is stuck Fikda? It appears your issue is different from the original poster’s.

1 Like

@Fikda: did you try beating a Mini Boss Battle in Maugrim Woods?

The poor wording™ has misled many of my guildmates to believe they just needed to beat one Explore Battle…
:thinking: :sweat_smile: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

The bronze task is the one that cannot be completed