[NOT A BUG]Traits not working

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam/PC/Win 10 64 bit
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Hatir & Skroll are supposed to be immune to all status effects and such, so why did/does this happen against Essonce of Evil please?

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First noticed this morning during a PvP match
Steps to make it happen again
Just wait for 2 or 3 matches before another same team from another person appears

Essence of Evil applies Curse first, therefore disabling Immunities.
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

How rude of it!! Okay, thank you for that :+1: :telescope: However, is curse still not a status effect?, so should not be able to do so?

1 Like

Curse was made to disable immunities.
Impervious is immune to all status effect, eoe applies all status effects including curse. I welcomed the change when eoe was fixed and finally applies curse first so it can apply all other status effects.

3 Likes

Changing Essence of Evil to first apply Curse was their way to make up for the fact that that weapon now also applies Lycanthropy.

1 Like

Cool. Thanks again all. However, are you not saying that Impervious is IMMUNE to all status effects, therefore doing the same thing and should as such, include curse?
No matter, the logistics, I comprehend your point and will accept that this is as intended and not, as I wrongly assumed, an error.
Happy gaming all, and stay well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :v:

1 Like

Cursed Dispels all positive status effects from the afflicted Troops and allows negative status effects to be applied regardless of any immunities the Troop has. Cursed also reduces the chance of negative status effects being cleansed from a Troop over time from 10% to a 5% cumulative chance.

Troop Immunities: Only Invulnerable Troops are immune to Cursed. Cursed can be cast on Impervious troops.

1 Like

Well, bless me. I have no idea what the answer is… .;-p