Essence of Evil Bug or Trait Bug

Platform, device version and operating system:
Steam, IOS, Androis

Screenshot or image:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHVHce44Qec

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Impervious trait is not working. I expect that Essence just cast curse & stun on Zuul, the second time cast all other negative status. At the same time Invulnerable trait is totally immune to essence of evil. They both should be immune or both vulnerable to curse.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time

Steps to make it happen again
Cast Essence on troops with Impervious or Invulnerable

At the time that they introduced the Lycanthropy gems, they added Lycanthropy as a negative trait applied by Essence of Evil. Many people don’t like that.

But, they also changed it so that Curse is applied first from that weapon. I do like that.

3 Likes

It’s not a bug. Essence of Evil applies curse before other status effects. That disables Impervious but not Invulnerable (which is immune to curse).

Used to be that EoE applied curse last so you needed to hit troops like Zuul twice but it was changed

3 Likes

I thought they changed the order back and after the latest updates, the curse again became the first.

Ok, but they both immune to all status effects. If curse works on Impervious, it should work on Invulnerable. These are the same traits, differing only in lethal damage, transform and mana drain.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s one of many misleading descriptions in the game. If you look at the description of curse it specifies it applies to Impervious

Screenshot_20220118-201955

3 Likes

Oh. Ok, thanks :blush:

1 Like