[Not a bug] The Possesed King converts one troop multiple time

Platform, device version and operating system:
Mobile, Android 5.1.1
Screenshot or image:
(will catch one in the future)
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Was doing lvl 90 delve boss room (enemy troops lvl 90). Used TPK spell and it converted last troop in delve. Unit got it’s level set to 11. Whole animation (unfortunately on speed x4, so not sure what i saw) looked like unit was transformed more than once. It did happen in Dark Pits Boss Room, unit that got converted few times was Plague Rat.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happen one time. Mentioning it, because other players might be able to provide more info, if they will try to reproduce the problem.

Steps to make it happen again
Cast TPK when there’s only 1 enemy troop left. I will try to reproduce it on speed x1.

This is working as intended. There could be a Dev statement somewhere on here confirming this. But if I remember right it’s because the transform part of the cast are 4 independent chances or something.

3 Likes

ok, but that are 3 independent chances to transform a random enemy.

not sure if it was meant to work as for Tina and Infernus → they pick their targets and if it dies in the process, they pick another one

not sure if i ever saw a double conversion happen to a single unit before

here it would have to roll: do 3 conversion, and than do conversions in sequence, 3 times the same troop
troop lvl 90, ended up @ 11, which mean it had to be transformed 3 times:
90 → 45 → 22 → 11
which means it had to roll 3 of those 20% were success… 0,2 x 0,2 x 0,2 = 0,008 → less than 1% to happen…

1 Like

What’s your point? Something rare happened? Have you ever gotten a mythic from a chest? Same thing.

4 Likes

Cool, there was only one enemy to “randomly target”. I didn’t look to see what the cast was exactly. Still not a bug. (Was my main point.)

1 Like

i wasn’t sure if it worked as intended or not

that’s the whole idea about this topic, description of spell is kind of unclear with this, but as mentioned above i suppose TPK transformation falls under te same rule as Tina shots…

if that’s the case i guess @Kafka or @Saltypatra will change the topic name to [Not a bug]

Hey, correct, it’s very unlikely, but it is possible, especially if you only have 1 troop left to target :slight_smile:

1 Like