Enemy moved to my first slot after TPK special

Platform, device version and operating system
OnePlus 9, Android v11

Screenshot or image

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Fighting in the current world event and I used The Possessed King’s ability on the enemies. I don’t remember which fight it was (Basilisk, maybe?).
Then a lot of stuff happened all at once, really fast, so I may get some things wrong.
I expected that TPK’s move should have done enough damage to kill the last two weakened enemies and end the battle. Instead, a new enemy was created in the top enemy slot(maybe an enemy had a summon on death move?). It happened quickly, but the new enemy was either an Ancient Horror, or was immediately transformed into one by the resolving TPK special. So far, so good.
But then it moved over to MY first slot which had been empty. I didn’t have control over it, and the computer still played as normal. It could attack, and so could I (which looked REALLY weird) and the fight resolved normally.
Not a showstopper, but VERY bizarre.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time this happened, so it’s not a big deal. I just wanted to mention it. I checked the known issues and recent posts and didn’t see anything quite like this.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know exactly, but it seemed related to TPK’s move and potentially a dying enemies summon. I’m out of seals, but I’ll keep trying to recreate it if I can. I’ll update this if I see it again.

3 Likes

Maybe it just wants a hug?

It’s been reported in the past, happens very rarely, no common trigger found so far. As much as is known it’s only a display issue, the troop really belongs to the opponent, it just gets displayed in the wrong place.

3 Likes

Hey!

@Fourdottwoone is on it! This has been reported in the past & is a rare occurrence.

I will follow it up with the Team though.

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage: