[Not a bug] Guild Wars closed before I could play and gave me a loss

Platform, device version and operating system: Blue Stacks 4, Windows 10

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened: I clicked on the link to fight my last one for GW Yellow today and the whole screen closed, then when I started the game back up and went into GW and clicked on attack, it showed that i lost the last game when i didn’t even get to play it!

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just today, never had that happen in Guild Wars
Steps to make it happen again
I was in Guild Wars, played my first game, won, then lost my second game, won my third game, won my fourth game, then clicked on fight for my fifth game and the whole game closed down, looked to see if it just minimized and nothing.

Hmmm, strange.

Unfortunately that’s something that can and would never ever ever be fixed.
As it would take decades for the devs to write a code to differentiate between players exploiting and common crushes.
They will always say that they won’t change it as it can be exploited.
(We are always on the losing side unfortunately :sneezing_face:)

Well that sucks, it is the first time that has happened in Guild Wars

Welcome to Guild Wars. If anything at all happens that causes your game to close, it’s game over and you lose. This has been true for years and it’s probably never going to change.

It’s the 2nd-worst way to lose in GW.

Sorry you had to take the loss. It’s happened to me, too so you’re not the only one. I don’t even think there’s really a solution to this other than for the player who got disconnected to take a loss.

This isn’t a bug sorry.

If the battle is retreated for any reason it’s a loss.

Also, we don’t support Bluestacks so the game isn’t made to run smoothly on it.

This is a technical issue rather than a bug. If you want to play through Steam and write a support ticket we can help troubleshoot your issue.

1 Like

Sounds like the match was initiated before the game crashed and the server gave you a loss because you disconnected (regardless of why). So the real issue to me sounds to be a game crash while setting up the match.

Oh and if the game shut down unexpectedly, if I read OPs post correctly then this is definitely a bug.