At wit's end with Guild Wars

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Wins counting as losses again
What are the steps to make it happen again?
Play Guild War battles
Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
Yes

This is the fourth consecutive week that this has happened to me. I have contacted support about this a few weeks ago but there is little point in doing that again. Although the compensation is appreciated, it simply does not measure up to what this bug has cost me along my with guild.I have tried my best to remain calm and patient and have been anticipating that a fix will happen soon, but at this point the level of frustration this bug/error causes is just not worth the effort of playing these battles.

12 Likes

Hello!

If it’s not too much hassle, we would really appreciate it if you have any more information:

• Did you notice any new guild chat activity occur during the time the bug occurred?
  • Do you play on the same game on two different devices at once? If so, is it possible the game was loaded on another device?
  • Did anything else usual happen at the time (e.g. did you see a result for a day that hasn’t started yet)?

This was taken from this article here which you can use to track the issue.

I am really sorry about this. If it was something we could have fixed in the last update (the one just releasing), we would have. We’ve got various members of the team looking into the issue but we still a little more information. It’s one of those issues we don’t understand - so it takes time to investigate.

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Hi @Cyrup
-My guild rarely uses guild chat these days, we mostly use Discord.
-I have the game installed on my phone but it’s been a long time since I played on it.
-Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Thank you for the apology but you really don’t need to give one .I know that you guys don’t like this happening any more than we/ the community does. I also know that this will not be an easy fix because the unpredictable nature of this bug makes it very difficult to recreate.
I really have no idea what’s causing it, but out of the blue it decides to strike without anything out of the ordinary happening.
If I can provide any further information or assistance I would be glad to do so.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry this continues to happen @Macawi I really hope Devs fix this soon rather than keep nerfing our weekly rewards :slight_smile:

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like