[NOT A BUG] Doomskulls doesn't count as skulls

Platform, device version and operating system:
Windows 10 x64

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Enemy cast with some red weapon (Doomed Club, I believe, as he just tramsformed half-board to green). He was frozen, so only broke my armor mostly, and left a lot of doomstones - more than dozen of doomstones alone. “Nothing to worry” thought me, and pulled out Mythic Defence. That shown that it’s only 6 or so skulls on the board. Oh? Checked: it’s right, there are 6 skulls. And everything else is doomskulls. Well, I guessed visual issue and cast anyway. Na-ah. Got 64 armor, as advertised. :expressionless:

So, obviously, doomskulls doesn’t count as skulls, at least for the Champion of Gaard. But I wouldn’t be too surprised if the same is true for other skull-fuelled skills too.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Just noticed it.

Steps to make it happen again

• Make a lot of doomskulls
  • Try to use Mythic Defence of Champion of Gaard (and maybe some other skull-fuelled skills too).
  • Observe results.
2 Likes

Make sure your total skulls+doomskulls >=13 (there are 9 in your SS)

Seems to work from here.
:relaxed: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Huh.

I know that it didn’t work - as you see, on screenshot it is 65 defence (64 added, +1 for the start of the turn). And, of course, it wasn’t 9 - it’s after I used Defence that wiped out some of doomskulls, and maybe some got blown too, as it’s Tidecaller class there.

Hmm, but I’ll consider user error. Maybe it was some 11 after all. Thank you.

1 Like

Gaard should however show the number of doomskulls, like how the new hound troop does. It explodes skulls, but displays both skulls and doomskulls and can explode doomskulls.

2021_03_27_12_19_55_5

3 Likes