No Heart of Rage Support Group

At this point I wonder if I should be saving my vault keys in the hopes that they will eventually increase fix the rates, or if I should spend them ASAP to ensure my best chances to get a HoR or The Sun before the drop pool gets too diluted.

1 Like

Good point! I have just come to an end with this myself and will just pretend that the troops does not exist. Best luck with whatever tactic you wanna use to ease the gross frustration.

Is this really possible? The card was in the pass the last week for elite pass + member.
And if you see in the screenshot, 4 emperor cards

2 Likes

Anything is possible when it comes to hacks. Iā€™m unaware of any legitimate way to own 4 copies of the troop though. I suggest submitting a ticket and reporting them for cheating. Then the devs can decide from there.

1 Like

As far as I know, it is impossible to use hacks on PS4 and PS5. I am playing on a PS4.

Wasnā€™t there a bug on PC that let you paste in teams with more troop copies than you owned, e.g. 4x Zuul? Maybe thatā€™s still around on PS4?

Bloody hell, and perhaps Xbox too. That explain why some had (without mention the names) 500s of keys. You must enjoy this game so much by cheating, freaks!

I got interested as @Snooj said Iā€™m lucky to have HORx2 and asked my sister how many she hasā€¦4+ the sunā€¦ we are mostly f2p so they are pouring from the 2-4 vaults you can get weeklyā€¦

Waiting for the support group to kill @terberos in 3ā€¦2ā€¦ :rofl:

4 Likes

Or they should trade some of his stuff for Owlbunnies.

3 Likes

Touche :laughing:

We are all friends here, right? right?? :worried: :laughing:

1 Like

Well itā€™s my time to bid yall a farewell. May the rest get this weapon/troop thing very soon . I think Iā€™m somewhere north of 245 keys to FINALLY get this . I got it on the first try , during this vault weekend , just a few mins ago . I donā€™t know who bribed the rngesus or if anyone did ,but if so thank u and send some the towards the other in this thread.
Goodluck yall.

Still think Iā€™ll wait to craft EK . Takes a long time to save up power orbs

7 Likes

Congratulations! :partying_face:

1 Like

In 307 vault keys and 12 epic vault keys I pulled 2 Sunā€™s and 1 heart of rage.

Over 20 Cedrics.

The drop rare is horrible.

In 300+ I did not get a single sun or rageā€¦ (SWEARING)

You are doing good man.

I didnā€™t keep track of the keys spent, but I am certainly a member of the group. I curse myself for not buying the first pass. I have 8 orbs of power, but canā€™t craft EK. I guess I am just going to suffer with dozens of Cedrics. Heā€™s the only vault troop I have been able to get to mythic.

Was in the same position as many of youā€¦thatā€™s how i got it :

I played the gnome event which i normally skip ā€¦ I got about 20-25 vault Keysā€¦ No HoRā€¦ After several days i used one key which i got from the guild tasks and voilaā€¦ There it Was. I used it on enraged kurandra, and i got a copy of heart of rage.

My adviceā€¦ Donā€™t give upā€¦ It is there :blush:

1 Like

The topic is old now, I want to thank the devs for the patch which brang in the GAP. That helped me to get several troops.

Maybe it should be a new topic ā€œWhich Vault Troop Refuses To Drop For You?ā€.
For me it was Cursed Gnome until yesterday. 287 keys to get a COMMON troop.
Thatā€™s just horrible coding on the drop table.

Feel free to make one. :slight_smile: