No Heart of Rage Support Group

Sorry :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The void where my Heart of Rage should be is now darker from lack of The Sun. The Emperor will soon join in the immeasurable sadness while The Moon rises in distant lands away from my collection.

5 Likes

Haha, I’m sure my luck won’t extent to all the tarot cards. I wish you and all the hardcore players good gnomes in your future!

1 Like

Give me a break.

1 Like

Hello guys, new here posting in this thread. Just curious, has been possible any comment from the devs? Live long and prosper🖖🏽

Oh yes they’ve commented. Don’t expect anything to be changed or any help. After all, we are just being ungrateful and salty.

1 Like

Ok, thx for the info, then i guess we will never be able to craft Enraged K, better to start thinking on using 8 orbs of power in crafting a second Zuul and to forget about this

1 Like

Thinking of doing the same.

1 Like

I’d suggest holding onto those orbs until whatever the next boss is. See if it’s worth the craft.

2 Likes

The next boss might need another extremely low drop vault troop as well.

As has been predicted by others, I think Hatir and Skroll will require The Sun and The Moon in some way.

Anyway, during the last, lets say, 6 months, any news about whoever who got 1 single Heart of Rage? Has anybody got 1 after this smaller chance? That would be enough to give us some hope😊

In fact they might just have massive miscaculated how scarce the VK is for 98 % of Gems of War players. Vault Events is rare and to get 5+ Vault keys when the event is up you actually will have to play for hours. Other than that there is max 2-3 VKs obtainable a week through events. Sadly with the poor drop rate the important troops have, they need to make VK easier obtainable.

We are talking about a very frustrating mole hole to be in.

I did (10 char) :grin:

Did they add more troops in the low % pocket as the Heart of Rage? Then we are talking double trouble with low %.

The Sun? :sun_with_face:

please dont say it is in the same pocket.

Not sure about the rarity of The Sun (or other Tarot troops) but I would assume they will be very rare too.

505 Games want us all to buy campaign passes. FOMO always wins for a lot of players.

Unfortunately it is, as well as all the other future tarot card, possibly 22 in total. If you think you are having fun now, just wait when you try to pull a specific one and end up with yet another duplicate you didn’t want, at an average rate of 1 for each 100 vault keys.

4 Likes

I am not lying, if I think too much about this I will start crying.