No Event Keys In the Glory?

Why is there no event keys with glory character purchases?

They changed the rewards on console to be the same as they are on PC/Mobile. So it looks like that’s the end of event keys in glory packs. :frowning:

2 Likes

Thanks, :sob:

2 Likes

I agree very sad…please bring the key backs

4 Likes

Happy Cake-Day

1 Like

Poor choice imo. Gutted myself personally.

1 Like

Really they’re making it harder for new players to get more troops I know we get gems a lot more with guild tasks and they’re forcing us to use them for event keys,top players already have some money saved up that shouldn’t even matter

why would they changed it. PC/Mobile and consoles PS4 XBOX are different platforms. It is not necessarily mean we have to follow other platform. I’m level 270 and still miss plenty of legendary and all mythic troops. Its not fair for those who haven’t got really good luck of getting mythics and really good legendary troops or not in a really awesome guild that can do all tasks, reach the 40k seals upgrade chests. Event keys in glory rewards were really helpful of getting those specific legendary troops with event keys only. Now I’m struggling to get the events legendary troops, literally ran out of glory and started spending my gems. How is this encouraging you think developers for us to wait for the upcoming events when we have no events key to spend.

2 Likes

I totally agree. See the current console event thread for Dev responses