New status effects' visuals. A troop stunned, webbed, set on fire, poisoned, entangled, death marked, enchanted, submerged, freezed and silenced at the same time! 😁

Guess what troop is it? :grin:

I miss Barrier and Faerie Fire. Those were hard to get due to Burn and amplified damage.
EDIT: And Hunter’s Mark is missing too.
EDIT2: And Enrage.

49 Likes

I am so glad you included an animated version of this. It’s quite an eyesore.

11 Likes

yes the new visuals are redickulus lol.
i cant see when a troop is frozen. buggs me.
oh well as long as sony, microsoft, ect like the new look lmao. dont matter what players think

8 Likes

They have created an 8th version of “storm”.

4 Likes

10charlimit

2 Likes

specifically designed not only to affect the troops, but also incapacitate the person playing it! :laughing:

this is next level immersive experience.

11 Likes

I think its a Leviathan?

1 Like

Yes =) What about the first one? Tip: it can apply submerge to your troops.

Must be a Waverider - with ability ready to cast.

Right?

1 Like

Corrrrect!

Now we can play blindly XD And I can’t even understand what effects are on…

1 Like

That is simply awesome.

Those things look like screen savers from the late 90s…or those media waveform visualizers you watch while listening to trance techno.

I haven’t been playing much lately, so the new status effect animations are taking some serious getting used to. They used to take up different parts of the border/art and this stacked well. Now, though…I can’t imagine trying to parse whatever that mess up there is.

7 Likes

I don’t know why you’re all so confused. That’s not the stack of multiple separate status effects. That’s the new rainbow sparkle effect for the new status called ‘fukt’.

14 Likes

LOL - this is clear sign, that the devs don‘t eat their own sh*t! Covering vital stats with (not even well done) animations is just a no go!

1 Like

Hunter’s Mark is missing too, right?

1 Like

status effects almost made me lose points on a GW battle today, I thought that the opponent had 5 health when he really had fifty something health, the second number was completely obscured by effects. Luckily the troop I used to attack him got a lucky skull skyfall and finished him off or I likely would have lost a troop on the next turn.

Those status effects are out of control.

10 Likes

Status effects need a roll back and I thought the Freeze thing was being overstated until I played my first match against a MAB and got raped on the next turn when I matched 4 and had no idea which one of my troops was frozen.

FREEZE MUST BE VISIBLE FROM THE PLAYING FIELD!

10 Likes

But…He´s not enraged.

I usually try to cut the Devs some slack. After all, it’s easy to complain, rather harder to come up with a good solution, but these animations seriously make the game harder. And that’s for someone with normal eyesight playing on a 10" tablet.

1 Like