New ridiculous Invade team - thanks Deathknight!

Unless they fixed the bug, if you fire off the princess fast enough (and maybe you have enough life bonuses) it doesn’t kill what you sacrificed and it still has 2-3 life left. This happened about 2-3% of the time when I was using a similar bombots team. I filed a bug. It always had full mana.

I suspect this happens when the killed troop has some trait lik "give 2 life to all insert troop type "
Els kills the troop before its trait that gives 2 life resolves which sustains the troop from dying with that much life remaining?

1 Like

Yeah but I’m pretty sure that’s a different bug. In that screenshot the hero is dead, he just doesn’t know he’s dead. He can’t attack and is ignored by the enemy AI. I had the same thing happen to my hero yesterday. :slight_smile:

Awesome! So happy for you!

Krystenax smackrifice as well as Kerberos are more stable and continue to make fodder for sacrifice :wink:

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

True, but they take longer. Mr. Bat does true damage to all so one blast is generally all it takes to kill the entire enemy team. Worrying about better looping or summoning more troops for Sacrifice to kill is pointless when you’ve just done 50 true damage to everyone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know I was waiting on reset stones in hand when dk came out for that team xP but misfires happen when running bat it’s just less reliable… I remember everyone complaining on spoiler thread bout dk trait change and my reply was “I like the new trait better” xD

1 Like

being level 950-ish with a bunch of fully leveled kingdoms probably means I’m a little jaded here, but if Elspeth and / or Sacrifice misfires, Crimson Bat generally has enough life and armor to soak up any hits until he’s fully charged. Or if he doesn’t, I can summon enough random knights with Elspeth to win the old-fashioned way through Skull damage.

Not that my level matters much but I’m 1141 with all kingdoms 6 star or above (except bh 5*, silverglade 4* & suncrest 4*) lol

With the krystenax setup I can hit 100+ trophy per hour in a race, can’t do that with bat due to unstable results

Thanks for your ideas here. The bat doesn’t work well at all but the idea was sound. Adding krystenax makes a massive difference. Great ideas folks. Ripping through pvp on ps4 because of this. OK occasionally I have to retreat but I win more battles quickly and that’s only a good thing in my book.

1 Like

Krystenax does seem to fit better here, after some experimentation. Still, I mostly stick with the Bat because this is my novelty team and speed is more important than balance - if I’m doing PVP and run up against a high level team under like 45 Life each and without a mana drainer or devourer, I’ll crank it up. Otherwise I have a few other teams that are better overall but a little slower.

My nuclear-option, take down the highest-level opponent team, by the way, is:

Bone Dragon *** (even after the nerf)
Apothecary
Courage ***
Sylvanimora ***

Properly played it’s nearly unbeatable. But a little slow so I only use it if there’s no other alternative.

1 Like

Think Draakulis is better than either, or too high of mana cost to risk?

1 Like

I’d say better than Crimson Bat if you’re not going for the one-shot kill since he gains a bunch of life and can’t be Death marked, but Krystenax still probably comes out on top. Much cheaper to cast and better tank, at least before Draak does his thing - but by the time he does the match is basically over.

2 Likes

No Draakulis here. I sacrifice sacrifice too, and krystenax is more tanky and summons too, so Elspeth can also kill the silver drakon and then there’s a knight for back up. Lvl 1070 here. Played almost all day with deathknight with krystenax after trying to get a couple of wins and struggling with that bat for over half an hour! Cheers!