New Hero Classes! Details inside!

hydra doesnt behave weird, it just current ui doesnt show max health

I think I understand - you like Death as a troop and wish he was more powerful. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with that.

The problem is that thereā€™s a myriad of ways to make him more powerful that donā€™t involve decreasing player agency and tactical thinkingā€¦

As a side note Iā€™d like to see an armour piercing mark. Any troop with this mark receives always true damage from skulls or spells.

1 Like

Mark of Achilles

Way too specific? Would I have to hit his left heel or something?

2 Likes

it doesnt have to be called a mark, it could be ā€œOsteoporosisā€
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

EDIT: Also it seems the hero weapons got a slight update. Credit to @yonizaf for the info:

REMINDER: ALL FUTURE HERO-CLASS DETAILS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME. (Retrieved 2017-04-10)

Oracle (Divinion Fields)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Yellow
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Purple
Class Weapon: Staff of Visions (12 Purple) - Give an ally [Magic+1] to a random skil, then give them Barrier and 3-10 Mana.
Perks: Vision of Health - Adds Life / Vision of Power - Adds Magic / Vision of Home - Counts as Centaur
Traits: Centaur Bond / Invigorated / Portent - All Centaurs gain 2 Magic when an enemy casts a spell.
Requires: Arcane Plains

Deathknight (Ghulvania)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Red
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Purple
Class Weapon: Crypt Keeper (13 Purple) - Death Mark an enemy. Deal [Magic+1] true damage to all enemies below them, boosted by enemy Death Marks. [x3]
Perks: Unholy Armor - Adds Armor / Dark Gift - Adds Magic / Risen Knight - Counts as Knight
Traits: Undead Bond / Warded / Death Curse - Death Mark all enemies when I die.
Requires: Arcane Dark

Titan (Stormheim)
Bonus Mana Mastery: Red
Bonus Magic to Weapon: Blue
Class Weapon: Thorodin (14 Blue) - Deal [Magic+5] damage to an enemy, and half of that damage to adjacent enemies, boosted by ally and enemy Giants. [x6]
Perks: Mighty Heart - Adds Life / Titanā€™s Strength - Adds Attack / Giant Kin - Counts as Giant
Traits: Giant Bond / Big / Giant Lord - All Giants start battle with 50% Mana.
Requires: Arcane Blood

5 Likes

Good changes, Thorodin now looks like something you might want to actually use. Stormheim sends its regards!

1 Like