New Hero Class: Sunspear

It gets “better” if you picture the scene just like Ace Ventura “escaping” the mechanical rhino he was using to spy/investigate people in his second movie.

2 Likes

I see what you did there.

3 Likes

You are being purposely obtuse and wallowing in hyperbole. Why stick around a game where you can find nothing positive? You are spreading useless negativity in a generally positive community. There is no value to that.

7 Likes

The biggest problem with my life is whatever I disagree with when it comes to this game. So with that in mind, I can drown myself in hyperbole for my self amusement as I roam around the game forums and state my opinion about things I see.

This game has plenty of good things about it, I spoke about them on my streams consistently, and I continue to stick around FOR those things. In real life, I tend to focus on the negatives more than the positives. I see problem X, focus on it, said focus brings about a solution, I implement the solution, problem gone. This is why I can say my biggest worry in life is what happens in this game.

My posts are hyperbolic, sarcastic, often smarmy and asshole-ish. That’s for my own amusement. As for not providing value, or other people not finding it funny or engaging, okay. I don’t care. I’m not here to gain approval from anybody for any reason. If I bring 0 value to this forum, the community, the game, that’s fine by me.

I know there are people that message me, that watched my streams, that talk to me on Discord that enjoy reading my posts, people who have befriended me and talked about things outside of this game, and people that occasionally say hi just to see what’s up. Those people I bring value to, and that’s great.

If you, or whoever, find no value in my posts, stop feeding the troll.

1 Like

I like the weekend event class, as it only take 40 gems (100-60) to finished all stages (12+5 = 17 sigils) and get a minor chaos orb, with class exp/troops/souls/gold sprinkle on top. The usual Thursday one take 190 gems (250-60) for required sigils (8+9 = 17) to finish it.

As for the fight, turned out Sunspear hero + Ubastet is quite powerful with constant attack/magic buffs, on par with Bard, just less survival potential. Shadow-Hunter is also very good with Ubastet, as her spell will either outright killing single over-stats troop, or barely survive for double Ubastet kill. Her link trait is also quite useful for bringing multiple copies. This team might even be a great option for fighting troops with crazy stats, like in Delve.

1 Like