New Hero Class: Sunspear

All the trees need to be reworked, not only because they conflict with class traits, but they don’t make progressive logical sense.

Why would a level 100 trait be less useful than a level 1 trait? Ever?

4 Likes

This one is probably a top of the worst class ever, there is 0 sense or usage.

1 Like

Same here. Bug?

Sorry to jump on the negative feedback, but when I see things like Fireproof trait choice or Storm trait choices, it makes me feel like this content was botched.

Sorry, but this does not look good.
Probably the worst trait trees of all classes.

3 Likes

Is the RNG picking these class traits? How but a little more thought and something unique at level 100 for all classes.

4 Likes

Not RNG, its DBG (dart board generator)
download%20(6)
New class will be referred by me as Suckspear.

3 Likes

Snap freeze could be a pain for someone rushing into GW blind :neutral_face:

Not worth doing the quest line for. Useless.

So uninspired, there’s nothing there! No logic, no synergy… Good Lord why? I wonder if they make classes suck with intention…

I know, but let’s say it’s excusable, assuming that in the past two years the devs didn’t had enough feedback to consider the general direction things should go… But then, two years later it seems like they are still clueless.

2 Likes

Can we expect reworks when it comes to classes? This one needs one badly.

5 Likes

There is only 1 mythic hero weapon, its Dawnbringer. Its easy to know because to be at mythic rarity, you must use 3 colours. So all other fake mythic weapons needs to be moved to lower rarity tiers. Some of them are barely worth epic status btw.
Also I wait next TRUE mythic weapon after Dawnbringer! Its quite a long time now.

8 Likes

Yeah i wasn’t trying to make excuses for this one, just pointing out that it was in good company of all the other underwhelming hero class weapons.

1 Like

It could be awesome, and amazing, and you would say the same…

2 Likes

It’s just… COME ON!
This is not acceptable ANYMORE!!! A class that was in the works for at least a few months couldn’t have a better selection of trait/talents? If these are the best and proper talent trees thematically speaking couldn’t at least ONE PERSON take a look at all of them and CONCLUDE THE OBVIOUS LACK OF SINERGY and consider making significative changes?

I like to entertain myself and think i’m very creative and a Master of the Obvious, but i assume people working for this game are waaaaaay beyond my capabilities. But… when i see things like this i can’t help but to think that YOU DEVS don’t care! This doesn’t matter, it’s just another bad design in a history of bad designs, it’s not the worst but ohoohoho boy… this is a serious contender!

Tldr: I’m upset and i’m trying the “bitc#1ng tactic” @Arcemius .
I’m this :ok_hand: close to use the “Buff Dokkalfar Tactics”* in the next months. :neutral_face:

*Only a few other forum regulars will remember this.

11 Likes

That’s a lie. If it was awesome and amazing I’d say it is awesome and amazing. Believe it or not I’m a positive person in real life, but I have no reason to be positive of a game where most of the things are either useless or paid for.

I’m tempted to link people to Reddit threads for other games so you can see that I’m not just a dark cloud.

:rofl:
Good old times. I wonder what happened to that guy.

4 Likes

Giant Spider should summon Dokkalfar. It’s the only way we’ll all appreciate his greatness.

4 Likes

18 Likes

That is killer, man.

5 Likes