Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

New gems of war games

Why are the new games so hard to play you can never defeat the last enemies on invasion or bounty. I love playing this game but am finding them to hard to complete with only 2 people in my guild.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time. Soon you and your mates will be able to beat the hardest levels of invasion and bounty. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you upgraded your bounty troops and stone-shaker anyway?

1 Like

Those modes aren’t based on a 2-person guild completing them. They are based on 25-30 person guilds completing them. Your options are more or less

1. recruit more members to get further
  2. abandon your guild of 2 to join a more active guild to get further
  3. spend a TON of gems between the 2 of you for more sigils
1 Like

Thanks I hope so.

I have upgraded all I can. I will try and recruit more members as I don’t want to lose all the trophies I’ve earned In my guild. Thanks for all the help.

Don’t worry about losing your trophies join a guild that has more and no I am not trying to recruit you.
Lots of guilds with hundreds of thousands of trophies that have spots

2 Likes

Right now recruiting active players is pretty hard even for well-established guilds, I’m not sure if you will be able to do much in the terms of recruitment. Trophies earned don’t really give any advantages to the player alone - only to the guild as it climbs up the ranks that way so if you change guilds you won’t loose anything as a player. Probably even gain more because the guild with many active players will have higher level sentinels and more tasks done. Of course if you feel up for a challenge you can always recruit enough people to be able to tackle the new modes in your current guild :slight_smile:

2 Likes