New Faction - Sea of Sorrow

Epic room, purple.

There’s a lot of high level rooms:

So we should have a high treasure multiplier and high chest level.

1 Like

Anyone else not getting the boss room chest multiplier ?

if my hoard quality level is +10 i should get a +3 to treasure chest level. not happening

I came here to find suggestions as well. Did you find a team?

From @Jonathan:

I’ll probably change Soothsayer to Mercy:

Flammifer / Tesla / Tai Pan / Mercy B:Sin

Another possibility is Flamm / Monkey Disciple / Tesla / Tai Pan though the Monkey needs 3 mana for its first cast.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, lol, I used that combo (with Mercy) in the All-Seeing Eye event (and it worked really well). For some reason (this time) I thought I didn’t have any yellow troops to fill (I think I added Flammifer at the end), which meant Mercy would be unnecessary. Using Mercy is much better :slight_smile: so thank you.

(edits)

1 Like

Dumb question to save me some time:

I’m starting to save some information about Delves, and that includes some information about the maps. I have a screenshot of Sea of Sorrow and Crypt Keepers, but need one for All-Seeing-Eye and Hall of Guardians. I know if I go digging in the right threads I’ll find one, but I’m curious if anyone has the links on speed dial?

Kinda weird they all enrage each other but nobody create skulls

3 Likes

New faction pet not appear in unowned list (xbox)

Oooh cool new stuff…

How come Deep king doesnt double hit a single troop like infernus does?
Also, i’ve noticed Deep king is also suffering the “infernus bug” where it’s 2nd random splash doesnt trigger if it’s 2nd option is dead

1 Like

The faction only will be a pita

• only 2 hitters
  • enrage useless need to wait for skulls
  • no skull creator
  • the 2 hitters deal ridiculous low damages
  • one of the hitter hit random troop

and for the 1st time four rooms to beat in place of three for the shortest path. :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Probably in exchange for the high level rooms which mean better rewards.

Today I got my first level 7 chest before the boss room.

4 Likes

Did you have your hoard quality maxed, and if so what was your resulting chest post-boss (or was this the Faction Event, meaning you retreated)? Off-topic, but I was curious to know if level 10 was the max delve chest available, since I had a 7 go to 10 after the boss room, instead of my expected 11.

Level 10 is the max delve chest

5 Likes

Ty!!! Do you know if that information is available anywhere?

1 Like

Surprisingly no, other than open forum talk and many personal experiences about it. As you saw, it should have been 11 instead of 10, otherwise.

One day they’ll add it here: https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000077196-The-Underworld

1 Like

It’s in the delve infos

1 Like

Since I’m making Sea my new farming faction, I ran away instead of fighting the boss.

Quality is maxed, but of course that doesn’t matter since no boss fight.

It would be really nice if they fixed the missing pet… The pet is going to be wanted for those stat points in the faction vs faction battle.