New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread

Due to IP2’s programming record, I will be using this thread to post fully revealed Daily Dungeons for the foreseeable future, and welcome anyone who may wish to share theirs in the odd chance that IP2’s randomness is not ‘working as intended’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not that it matters, but I will also be opening the doors in the same left to right order every day.
1 2 3
4 5 6
:blush: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I chose 5, 3, 2, 6, 1, 4
Battle, battle, trap, trap, boon, battle

2 Likes

I did track on a few accounts on beta that the random locations were indeed random and also compared them versus testers in different guilds too for about a month.

I’m logging rewards from the higher difficulty (gained by descending stairs). If anyone wants to tag me or dm me with perfect runs from level 3 onwards that would be awesome :hugs:

8 Likes

Sorry for switching between german and english, but it doesn’t matter. So deal with it :kissing_heart:

Edit: I will add my upcoming screenshots to that post here. And I’ll keep the order. If I get lucky with BBB or a variation of ABBB, I’ll will open the other doors anyways.

2 Likes

5-2-4-6-3-1

2 Likes

Received 84 Dragonite in Level 2. Stairs were behind Door 1

5 Likes

Day 2.
Treassure, trap, battle, trap, battle, battle.
Still zero Dragonite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No idea what’s with the Question Mark after the ‘Descending’ on the stairs door.
:thinking: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mine so far. (This is Xbox)

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think it goes away when you descend. Because I don’t have it on mine.

1 Like

Didn’t see any option to descend, just that screen… and when I click on it nothing happens…

Since it was the second door I opened and I’m still on level 1, I’m assuming IP2programming at play
:thinking: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

On the console, it gave me two options. One to stay, and one to descend. And that came up once I opened the door.

1 Like

2 Likes

Main and alt accounts today:

1 Like

Maybe you doubleclicked accidantely? Something like that? I had my Descending stairs today too and there was a pop-up which asked me if I want to proceed.

But it’s actually good to see, that we have a choice here. Hopefully this will be the case for ascending stairs too…

2 Likes

Even if I did (didn’t see a popup, but let’s say ‘maybe’ since it’s anecdotal), sounds like a flaw in their programming that users can be screwed off their choice without actually picking whether to change floor or not.
:person_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Why can’t we spend some gems to scout a room or all rooms???

On which device do you play?
Maybe there is a device-related pattern which traps occour :thinking:

Edit: or maybe it is Level-related :thinking: