[NEED MORE INFORMATION] GoW crashing out during Dripping Caverns Delve

Platform, device version and operating system:
IPad iOS 14.4.2
Screenshot or image:
No screenshot yet.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Just get the spinning glide for about 2 minutes, then a message about the game being out of sync (I think). then game comes back to the delve, choose another battle and the game closes out. Start again and all you can do it retreat.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
I am trying to power through the weekend delve event. It has happened 4 times. Lost progress in the delve each time.

Steps to make it happen again
Play a Dripping Caverns delve. It does “seem” to happen after playing the battle from the top left of the delve board. That might just be coincidence. BTW - I haven’t lost a delve battle yet.

How was your internet connection, @BobuJackson ? And how often did you experience the game being out of sync, and are you still experiencing it?

If anyone else was affected by this please weigh in.

Internet connection wasn’t great, but PvP battles and battles in other areas we transitioning from end of battle to victory without issue. It was just during the delve that this error message and subsequent crash happened. this happened on 4 occasions and once I stopped playing the top-left battle in the Dripping Caverns delve, I was able to use up the rest of my similes without issue (same day of the problems).