Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Game randomly closes down

This is the second time this month your game has closed down on me and in both cases I have lost 1 turn in the delve.

As you can see from the screenshots only option I have is Press Y.

If the game closes down on you during a fight it counts as a loss. Losing a delve fight ends the run, if it’s the first fight you can only leave, there’s no reward chest.

If this is on Xbox, this might be the same bug as:

No solution as of now

1 Like

Yep, that sounds like the game-crashing bug that some of us have been experiencing for months. It’s very frustrating.

The game plays fine on my phone, but since last night it’s been crashing every 3-5 minutes on the iPad.

Had this problem 1 year ago when I had Xamois mobile phone. I never found any solution to the problem.

I lost one run at the delve. You get 3 a day but straight after I clicked on 1st battle garbage game closes down and I am forced to press Y to use my second turn when they screwed up my first turn.

The game (Delves) did not let me play. I have to leave it and when l came back it did not let me play. The server often went down and one of my card made its action by itself. So the game was down today.

I should not lose out on any rewards because of there rubbish servers.

So far it’s done this now 3 times in 2 days.

1 Like

It seems to be the client, not the server, doesn’t make it any better though. You are playing on Xbox?

2 Likes

Yes I am playing on Xbox series x

It’s happening to me on OG Xbox One, also.