Names of teams!

All 20 teams in my list;

All day Long MFers
Goblin Fury
Farmer’s Tan
The Brown Note
Original Blue
The Grim Reaper
Darkstone (just a random throw-together team from the Console’s newest Kingdom)
Purple Nurple
Thick Potato Skins
Mean Street Posse
For Tasks (self-explanatory)
For Tasks (self-explanatory)
Paladin TEST (self-explanatory, not for PvP either)
Monster’s Inc.
Holy Rollers
Mom’s Robot Co.
Walk This Fey
The Heart(beat)less
The Round Table
Filthy Hoomens

Some of these, I’ve posted before so you all know what they are. Anyone care to guess on the others?

1 Like

Haha farmers tan, that’s great.

Is all day long your go to team?

Yup

1 Like

My guess was either that or a team that took so long to beat that opponents would just give up hehe

Once it gets fully Traited, it will be in that category as well as being a devastating Skull-based team

1 Like

It would probably be a goblin deck lol

4 Likes

Ow nice one xD

1 Like

1 Like

Haha it’s the truth though!

1 Like

I haven’t bothered with naming any of my teams as of late (since they were all spontaneously reset), but there’s one old name I’d be happy to share.

We Are Farmers!
Alchemist
Valkyrie
Banshee
Druid

Or something like that. Basically the famous trio with a blue/green catcher.
If you don’t get the name, it’s a reference to an insurance company called State Farm.

2 Likes

My current teams are:
Smaug
Mana Drain
Anti-Goblin
Imp Love
Misssts
Divine
Water Link

I’m not very original with my names.

2 Likes

“1 in 50” is the name of my arcane stone farming team. It reminds me not to be impatient…

It changes composition depending on the arcane in vogue. Was four dust devils for a time.

2 Likes

I borrowed this build from an earlier @Machiknight post (it’s awesome BTW) but I called it: Oh Gob No

Love Emos’ names the best of the thread, although there are many good challengers.

2 Likes

Haha I read this in urban slang, like a chomper is bobbing its head and shaking its finger saying “oh GOB no!”

1 Like

A favourite of mine was my (at one point notorious) defence team:

Spice Girls
Avina
Atlanta
Sapphira
Hag

3 Likes

I remember the first time I came across that team. True Shot was king, and I didn’t realize there were a couple troops in that team that had it. I was all, “This’ll be ca–WTF~”

1 Like

Hehe yeah, I actually put it together as a jest team, just to be different, as I liked the artwork (on three of the cards) and it picked up the 4x human type bonus… at first I didn’t notice the traits actually made it lethal… but Avina had TrueShot, UndeadKiller and Agile (great rng counter to lots of skeleton-led teams at the time), Atlanta had TrueShot and Sapphira’s spell was true damage too…

EDIT: I actually had a few PMs from people who ran into it not realising its (unintentional) lethality… then Avina one-shotted their lead Skeleton with a lucky skull match and they found themselves scampering for the hills… oops…

EDIT AGAIN: sorry, drifted a bit off-topic!

5 Likes

EAT
EAT2
EAT3

etc…

3 Likes

Damn I miss the times I used my skele to lead the charge, games were finished in a blink. .

1 Like

Orion Hunting
OmNom 1
OmNom 2
Headstrong
The Underdogs
WAAAGH!
Collateral Damage

Those are my team names.

1 Like