My V.I.P days are over Until/Unless Explode is fixed

how much did you spend on the game, that you want a refund on a non refundable purchase?

So nerf a hundred troops to target 2 seems reasonable.

It’s 40% less mana effectively not 20%.

4 Likes

What hole is in what you purchased in GOW? Did you get bad goods? Is what you bought bugged, or not received?

You obviously don’t do guild wars.

I do, and i dont get the point. Please elaborate.

No, they don’t.

Yes, they are.

Sure you can. You seem to spend a lot of time here saying a lot about it.

Either way, this is how MTX games work.

3 Likes

Azura can loop and kill your team.
Goblins can loop on turn 2 and you lose without a way to come back.
Gorgotha could fill a team, and you lose troops like crazy.
There are so many exploding troops that could help the AI loop into a win, with skull cascades, and extra turns.

I’ve done guild wars in bracket One for almost 10 months, I can tell you Exploders needed a Nerf.

1 Like

?what stores do you go to that dont have a return policy? maybe a pawn shop…bout all i can think of

3 Likes

What store allows you to return a perfectly good product years after you bought it? I think you are assuming he bought something just before patch, and wants a refund. He wants ALL his money back, All!

1 Like

This is because a hole in a product is a defect. You didn’t pay for a product with a hole in it. And, in general, whether or not a thing should have a hole in it does not change over time.

Video games, particularly F2P ones, are not like that. When you pay, it’s more like you’re putting money in a tip jar. I don’t think there’s law around whether or not you can get tip money back, especially months after the fact. It is well known, by every player, that this game changes frequently and we have almost no input as to how it changes.

It’s like you paid for a smart device, the company was acquired by Google, then Google told you they were going to discontinue support and your device would be a brick. The law says tough cookies. Caveat emptor: don’t buy things the manufacturer can break later.

This is video games now, at least F2P ones. When you pay money, sure, you like the game as it is right now. But GoW is not a game that is ever going to stop changing. So if your fun is predicated on “I get 75% instead of 50% mana”, you’re always in peril of losing the fun.

You should spend on F2P games as if every update will ruin them. That means pay for the fun you had, not the fun you think you’ll have later.

9 Likes

I don’t know where you live dude but where I live the product with a hole in it or gone bad can’t be sold.

I’m scared to know where this dude live

2 Likes

When did you buy stuff @Shadow1, you felt had a hole in it?

“Return policy” != “have to give me my money back if something changes later on”.

Good freaking grief.

GoW bends over backwards to make sure that you don’t have to spend money to play. It’s far more playable for a 100% free player than most games. You don’t need to spend money.

If you don’t like the fact that things change, then stop spending money. Vote with your wallet. That is the only vote you get.

If you want to support the devs, then spend money. This is also a vote with your wallet. It also does not guarantee you anything about what will happen in the future.

Why is this so difficult?

6 Likes

Hear, hear!
Or is it here, Here? lol

No because they sold me a product that changed

You just said the nerf was aimed at Goblins, there are two goblin exploders, that’s what i commented on, i even quoted it… Now you seem to have changed your mind i guess the nerf was targetted at 4 troops now, huh.

Anyways there are vastly more troops and weapons with explode mechanics that underperform than those that overperform, wouldn’t you agree? Would a more specific nerf approach to the offending troops not be the better solution?

3 Likes

Lol, I bought an ipad first gen, they never gave me my money back when they came out with gen 2…

Point is, you bought something, received it, and now are complaining about it well after the fact.

1 Like

Guys he might live in the EU, which actually has consumer rights. The law in America is “tough shit” if you want to return something the manufacturer breaks after purchase. I linked it above but I can tell we aren’t playing “read long posts” so go back up and read how Google bricked a whole line of devices and offered squat in return.

1 Like

So you are saying the game is broken, or what he purchased was broken?