More timing weirdness with Humility

i think you posted 2x the “after” screen shot?
edit: nvm just blind xD

Humility’s 3rd trait is firing in the middle of Kraken’s damage. When a match is made the computer logic fires the Kraken trait to do damage and it applies it top down to the opposing troops. It does this to the first troop fine. It does it to second troop (humility) which causes Humility trait to trigger. Rather than allowing Kraken to finish applying damage, Humility adds 2 armor to each troop immediatly (hence the indention in my list). When all troops got the 2 armor, it went back to Kraken’s process already in progress and damages the 3rd and 4th troops, knocking the armor they had just gained.

Why is this important? Imagine if the 1st and 4th troops both had only 2 life and 0 armor left. When Kraken fired the damage would destroy the 1st troop, then hit humility, humility would buff the 4th troop with 2 armor, then when Kraken finish dealing damage the 4th troop would still have 1 life left. Meaning that position relative to humility would determine if they lived or died.

This may be the intended way that the effect stack should resolve, if so great. But it might not, which is why it is good to be aware of the order of events.

1 Like
as many screen shots as i could

Just saw this happen with Gard’s Avatar.

Gard’s spell kills Humility and 2nd troop → Humility’s 3rd trait fires and buffs 3rd and 4th troop ← 3rd and 4th troop are damaged by Gard’s spell.

to me the armor loss (in screen shots) was on 2nd and 3rd troop, couldnt test 4th troop in that setup, maybe next time :sweat_smile: