Virtue of Humilty - Losing Armor not counted as Damage?

Finally got my Humility fully traited, stuck him in first place and started a battle.

The trait doesn’t seem to go off when Humility loses armor, just when he loses health.

Is this intentional?

Same behaviour here. I assume it’s working as intended.

Yes this is intended. The skill triggers when he takes damage on his hit points. NOT ARMOR

1 Like

The trait does seem counterintuitive doesn’t it?

But with the growing number of direct health-damage-per-turn troops in the game (Famine; Death; Kraken; or any true damage troop) it makes sense to have Humility as a counter to all of these.

Not to mention, you can heal and raise Humility’s health. He has regeneration too

Kraken doesnt ignore armor.

1 Like

I was very disappointed when I got my humility full traited as well. :disappointed:
I asked for a rewording of the trait to be “when I lose life” because “when I take damage” seems inclusive to me as well. The damage is being taken, its just being applied to armor.

If you are arguing that application is different, fine, but you are NOT disagreeing that damage is being taken… so its need a rewording, imho. :wink:

1 Like

Agree this is better.

Only time I use Humility is: there’s a few top end PvP opps who play [daemon/somethingelse]/Death/Famine/Death.

A team with Humility on the front, powering say Crimson Bat or Rowanne, is a beast against those.