Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

More storms!

Big clouds are gathering and storms are comming to Krystara! Be prepared for some heavy gemfall from the sky!

OK, currently we have in-game:

• monocolored storms, which increase the chance of gems of that color dropping for 8 turns
  • skull/doom storms, which increase the chance of skulls/doomskulls dropping for 8 turns
  • duo-colored storm, which increase the chances of both colors of gems dropping for 8 turns (there’s plenty room for more of those to show up)

here’s the idea:

• rainbow storm - no skulls or doomskulls will drop for 8 turns
  • eclipse - no yellow gems will drop for 8 turns
  • drought - no blue gems will drop for 8 turns
  • mudstorm - no brown gems will drop for 8 turns

etc.

Edit:
Thought a bit about it and to additionaly distinct those from “normal” storms, these could have names assigned to celestial events, so…

• SuperNova → no skulls or doomskulls drop for 8 turns
  • Eclipse → no yellow gems drop for 8 turns
  • Full Moon → no purple gems drop for 8 turns
  • Red Comet → no blue gems drop for 8 turns
  • Aurora Borealis → no brown gems drop for 8 turns
  • Meteor Shower → no green gems drop for 8 turns
  • Blue Moon → no red gems drop for 8 turns
10 Likes

Limiting color storms could be fun! Reminds me a bit of Puzzles and Dragons, a game similar to this one. They had lots of things that modified the board like restricting colors. Lots of fun. …In case anyone herr decides to look upnthst game, I warn you, if you don’t like arena now you won’t like late game PAD either as it tens to block all your traits.

Interesting idea. I don’t feel storm deprived, myself. But, this would be in an interesting mechanic. It would definitely add some layers for strategy. That’s always a good thing. :smile:

Added more fancy names to original idea :stuck_out_tongue: