More storms!

Big clouds are gathering and storms are comming to Krystara! Be prepared for some heavy gemfall from the sky!

OK, currently we have in-game:

• monocolored storms, which increase the chance of gems of that color dropping for 8 turns
  • skull/doom storms, which increase the chance of skulls/doomskulls dropping for 8 turns
  • duo-colored storm, which increase the chances of both colors of gems dropping for 8 turns (there’s plenty room for more of those to show up)

here’s the idea:

• rainbow storm - no skulls or doomskulls will drop for 8 turns
  • eclipse - no yellow gems will drop for 8 turns
  • drought - no blue gems will drop for 8 turns
  • mudstorm - no brown gems will drop for 8 turns

etc.

Edit:
Thought a bit about it and to additionaly distinct those from “normal” storms, these could have names assigned to celestial events, so…

• SuperNova → no skulls or doomskulls drop for 8 turns
  • Eclipse → no yellow gems drop for 8 turns
  • Full Moon → no purple gems drop for 8 turns
  • Red Comet → no blue gems drop for 8 turns
  • Aurora Borealis → no brown gems drop for 8 turns
  • Meteor Shower → no green gems drop for 8 turns
  • Blue Moon → no red gems drop for 8 turns
10 Likes

Limiting color storms could be fun! Reminds me a bit of Puzzles and Dragons, a game similar to this one. They had lots of things that modified the board like restricting colors. Lots of fun. …In case anyone herr decides to look upnthst game, I warn you, if you don’t like arena now you won’t like late game PAD either as it tens to block all your traits.

Interesting idea. I don’t feel storm deprived, myself. But, this would be in an interesting mechanic. It would definitely add some layers for strategy. That’s always a good thing. :smile:

Added more fancy names to original idea :stuck_out_tongue: