… just a QoL Update with some simple SQL Code?!
From the beginning Gems of War has a big lack of statistics:
Why? - It can’t be so much work for you and you will reach one of the most important goals: Having more active players by trying to climb in (these statistic) Ladders!
- www.GowDB.com: Player Leaderboards (for registered players)
- Ascension: https://gowdb.com/ps/extras/leaderboards/troops
- Hero Level: https://gowdb.com/ps/extras/leaderboards/herolevel
- Invasions: https://gowdb.com/ps/extras/leaderboards/invasions
- Weapons: https://gowdb.com/ps/extras/leaderboards/weapons
- Underworld Renown: https://gowdb.com/ps/extras/leaderboards/renown
- www.taransworld.com: Guild Statistics
- Top 500(!) Guild Rankings: https://www.taransworld.com/GuildRankings/main.pl?lines=500&p=3
- Weekly Guild Ranking: (same Link, just sort)
- Guild Wars History: https://www.taransworld.com/GuildRankings/gw.pl
- Why does the new Tower of Doom Event got a Guild Ranking, but the older ones (Boss, Invasion) not?
- …so much more posibilities with some brain storming…
Why don’t we have such statistics ingame?
Reality bites: Instead you decreased(!) the old Ranking from Top 50 to 25: Guild Rankings decreased from Top 50 to 25
Please take a look and upgrade this part with one of the next updates! I am sure you will also profit by more active players!