More detailed level progress meter

can we tweak the level progress meter to show how much XP is needed for the next level up instead of just watching a bar fill up

8 Likes

In addition to that, I’d like to take this a step further and have the bar split with the top half showing Level XP and the bottom half showing Champion XP progress for the currently selected class.

4 Likes

I would actually like to lose a bit of information in a sense.
Why do we need to see our skills every time we level when we reach the point where it takes 100s of levels for a new stat point?

There are whole games predicated on the fascination of seeing progress bars filling up!

that would be tricky since each team can now have a different class

True, but you can only have one team, or class, selected at any given time.

while thats true the’d have to program a progress bar for every class and there are some classes that haven’t bee released yet

Just one class progress bar, taking the value of the current class, was all the complexity I had in mind.

This isn’t an issue. Your last used class and its level is shown on the map screen. The class icon is shown on the guild roster.

Where might I see a graphical representation of the progress towards the next Champion level? I don’t see why we should have to plough through different screens to see these things.

This is something I wrote a topic about some 2 years ago already.
I still would like to see it happen but all my hope it ever will happen is long since gone.
But still I’ll back you up dragon and maybe … just maybe …. :pray:

1 Like