So we’re enjoying the weekly events and challenges from last week’s patch - gathering Snots for the progression challenges, and so on.
I’d like to see more events, and more diverse events, for sure - though of course we only just started.
In particular, I’d like to see more events that reward the use of unusual builds and less common troops.
For me, this week’s event of ‘extra traitstone for using Mr Snowman’ doesn’t quite do enough: one only needs to stick him in a Valk/Justice/Mab build (which could win with pretty much anything in the fourth slot, including my Aunt Doris) - and in this case Snowy works super-well with Mab and Valk anyway…
So how about challenge events that encourage use of (1) Heroes and (2) your ‘ally’ Epic troops that are your entourage built up from the quest lines.
To qualify, must have:
- your hero in your PvP invade team
- this week’s quest Epic troop (so this week would be Tassarion as we’re in Glacial Peaks)
- must cast the quest Epic’s spell at least once
To make this more appealing, the quest ally Epic of the week gets an extra bespoke buff:
- for example, this week Tassarion gets +40% to all stats, and starts all battles with 50% mana filled
- or could be, Tassarion’s spell also deals Magicx2 damage to all enemies this week
(NB: if the Epic also qualified for the +25% race bonus, that shouldn’t stack with the +40% here, you just get the +40% bonus)
As a prize for completing the conditions, one or more of the following:
- extra Snots (points)
- traitstones / souls / gold / glory
- etc, could vary by week