Missing troop game

By the way did you know that Vangor is just a short word for Vanilla Gorilla? An albino gorilla would had been cool. Its found in the Planet of the Apes franchise already and in RL, Snowflake. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Muenster monster

2 Likes

Flutter fighter

3 Likes

I think also that Krystara should had their own set of superheroes. Like super humans, marvel, dc comics, eric the banana man…

1 Like

Colossal cocoon crawler

Bob

10char

1 Like

about mommies, it would be cool to have a kingdom with totally unique species, never seen before. Mommies have those strange look to them that makes them unique. We need something extraordinary for Krystara.

Also we need a cutiepie species, we have yet to see some cutipie troll alike troops, small but powerful with big eyes.

Maybe some cute animals which on their own are harmless but then all come together to be a ferocious force? Like a load of bunny sized bunni’nogs - cute! Ah, look at their little ears and rabbit paws and faces! Wait, why are they all looking at me? What are they doing? Oh sh-

1 Like

First thing that came to mind was Gremlins. Krystara needs their own kind of Gremlins. :wink:

If you want gremlins first you need mogwai

1 Like

Not exactly gremlins, but you know what I mean Krystaras own unique Mogwais, cutieputie creatures.

4 Likes

Well we have the Imps, I bet someone finds them cute. haha :joy::rofl::dancer:

I respectfully disagree, but GOW doesn’t have enough 10’ x 10’ corridors for a gelatinous cube to really make sense.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Ur the best brutta!

1 Like

gcube

This one has definitely been eating some Krystaran.

3 Likes

A leprechaun named Clovarius transforms all green to yellow and converts skulls to purple

1 Like

She was even in an impossible spine-defying pose!

4 Likes

Also some kind of pokemon who is also a son of Goku.