Missing Medal/Badge/Token From Epic Task Collection (iPad)

Platform, device version and operating system:

• iOS 12.4 - iPad 6,11

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I collected the Guild Task mail as shown in the screen shots above which contained a total of 10 tokens

• 5 tokens of Gaard
  • 4 tokens of Yasmine
  • 1 token of Cedric

I had to click to accept the upgrade of tokens to badges and one medal. I was excited as this would be my third medal and I wanted to go and equip it.

When I went to my Badges and Medals screen, none of the new tokens, badges or medals appeared. The only two medals I have were previously created and equipped. I can’t remember if the new Medal was Gaard (I think it was) or Yasmine as I was just clicking through it. When I realized my new Medal was missing, I looked at my Cedrics. At a minimum I should have 1 token of Cedric at this time in addition to my existing Medal of Cedric.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Today

Steps to make it happen again

1. Confirm current medal/badge/token counts in your collection
  2. Complete Epic task that gives tokens
  3. Collect Epic task from mail
  4. Check medal/badge/token counts in your collection again. Counts should increment by what you collected

UPDATE:
Tested collection of the next Guild Task on the PC/Steam (instead of using my iPad) and it worked as expected so I updated title of post to include the iPad designation.

The whole system confuses my mind. I just got my ninth Gaard token, so the screen auto forges a badge and the medal on the same screen, which makes me think I have both. But in reality, I just have the finished medal. Which is what I should have, but I don’t like having to trust their system, because I don’t.

Just checked this on PC, collecting all basic/epic task rewards at once from mail. Medal/Badge/Token counts were correct.