[REPORTED] Some guild task rewards not given bc I collected in another guild. Never been in another guild, so?

Platform, device version and operating system:
iPad Pro 11, software version 14.7.1, iOS

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
_ expected to get my normal guild task rewards, got some, others show what you see in the screenshots.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
_just happened this morning around 7 am, PT

Steps to make it happen again
_maybe try again tomorrow? I’ve restarted the game, restarted the iPad, restarted the game, no change, rewards are still missing.

all that I can think of to mention is:

• this isn’t a new issue to the game, I’ve seen other reports on the problem
  • I play on no other devices, so haven’t collected the task rewards earlier today
  • the guild tasks completed soon after reset came thru fine, the ones completed more recently (say 6 - 13 minutes before I opened my mail) either made it to me or I got the ‘sorry, no reward…’ task msg

Also, I’ve been the GM of Misfits & Mayhem for 1199 days, and have never belonged to another guild. For what it’s worth.

1 Like

See [REPORTED] Weekly guild tasks not resetting properly and [RESOLVED] Event badge not rewarded, there seem to be server issues in regards to the weekly reset.

1 Like

it looks like a visual glitch, at least for me. The contents of one of my ‘lumped together’ task rewards (that I collected) includes all brown epic task rewards that are available atm. Thank you, that helped!

Hey all,

Sorry for missing this thread and not grabbing it sooner.

I just posted some information about this in another thread and now just grabbing and cross-posting!

2 Likes