[REPORTED] No guild task reward for me today

Platform, device version and operating system:
Ipad air gen 3; ios
Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I am on the same guild before and after the reset. The last time I collected the guild task rewards was after the reset. I slept overnight. Viola! I can’t collect the rewards anymore.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This week only. Today.

Steps to make it happen again
I don’t know. I collect guild task rewards as they come.

Please check my account as it is plague with bugs. I play both on ios and steam.

2 Likes

Also reported here:

and here:

Also happened to me today

I assume they don’t care since none of the reports were given any attention.

2 Likes

I logged in using my iphone and I started to receive again? Just not the in between when I was using my iPad.

This is nuts.

yep, LTs are bugged right now for some players, hoping for you devs will fix this

1 Like

I got this bug as well, on Android/Steam. Lost a total of 12 guild task rewards (so far!).

1 Like

I reported the same problem this morning. They responded this afternoon and gave me all my missing rewards.

1 Like

Hey everyone,

This is an issue the team is currently investigating, I have been grabbing any tickets for this as they have been coming through.

In many cases players are seeing this ‘No Reward’ mail but their Guild Task rewards are still within the mail or is received before/after this chain of broken mail has come through. But there has been a handful of players missing some of their base rewards. Luckily most Legendary or Epic mail still appears to come through.

If anyone else has this happen to them, most commonly on Mon/Tues don’t hesitate to shoot through a ticket and one of the team will have a squiz through your account data to confirm if you are missing anything and if so get those rewards back to you.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

2 Likes