Missing classes - underworld factions - weapons - pets and other features since reset

Yeah I still can play missing classes in delves so it could be visual bugs but I can’t access class talents/traits.

Careful - levelling points might not go anywhere when levelling classes. I’ve Corsair in teams , last one needing 2 levels, but not in class list. I’d not want to waste any earned class Xp, so it’s sitting.

That’s not going to help, somehow some of the assets got set to invisible as part of the Hot Fix. Not sure if it’s server side or client side, the latter will require another Hot Fix.

I was play on PC after day restart and all was fine, but after question of my guild member i start GoW n Android - and saw this issue, and after that on PC i have same issue.

Good thing is guild wars week. I think those 50 gems had a hex,sneaky gnomes!

1 Like

We must set defence teams, with missed classes/weapons?

P.S. I think this is wrong idea - publish updates BEFORE GW!

1 Like

So, the reduced content we are seeing right now, does this happen to match what has been released on Switch so far?

Clearly cedric is starting a riot.
First his vault got raid thousands of times last weekend, now his medal got nerfed (rightfully so) so he’s seeking vengeance

1 Like

Same issue here. Most doomed weapons gone, most underworld factions gone, a whole bunch of classes gone. Didn’t check troops too, but I’d assume they’re missing some there too.

Basically it’s a full (visual) roollback to 3rd tower of doom-times, as there’s just doomed blade, club and xbow in inventory. Everything ele released since then, classes, factions, weapons, banner, is marked as invisible.

Not daring to spend glory on the new troop nor keys for the legendary, till the issues are not fixed.

We are back on switch. I just got done playing wars there. Dont want to do it again.

1 Like

Same thing on my account.

Only classes effected.Near as I can figure, I haven’t done reset, and I wont until they fix this. Stay logged in? Best idea so far…

Hello this is shit some the underworld misses the others the weapons the other the units then the class. And what comes next we would be gk 2 and have now slipped in 4 because it is synonymous but what is not people get the game back under control. And look what’s up with gk it’s very annoying

I was fine 5 minutes after reset. I set all my GW defenses and change a few of the classes around. After running explore for a bit, I went back to trait out Plaugelord and it wasn’t there. It says I have 48/40 banners and a lot of the factions disappeared as well.

If they have no QA at all maybe at least they should consider having some unit tests on the game code. It’s so stupid to have a bunch of regressions at absolutely EACH patch. And shameful. Unity has quite a good support for unit tests and mocking and C# is a great language at that, there is no excuse.

No Bug, last time you were Rank 20 (last in Group 2) so you go down in 4.

This seems to have happened after the hard Nerf to Cedric. He was not impressed so he decided to Nerf a bunch of other stuff in return.

1 Like

Just set GW Defenses and see that Doomed Glaive is among the many things missing. Guess I’ll be reworking that team today.

Sorry team, we have no evening person. I’ve told the devs and we will look into this as soon as we are back in office.

5 Likes

Even though Amanithrax is missing, I’ve still got Gobtruffle👍🏻